Download Books Blue Moon (The Immortals #2) For Free

Define Books During Blue Moon (The Immortals #2)

Original Title: Blue Moon
ISBN: 0312532768 (ISBN13: 9780312532765)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.immortalsseries.com/
Series: The Immortals #2
Characters: Ever Bloom, Damen Auguste, Roman, Miles, Haven Turner, Misa
Setting: Laguna Beach, California(United States)
Literary Awards: Children's Choice Book Award Nominee for Teen Choice Book of the Year (2010)
Download Books Blue Moon (The Immortals #2) For Free
Blue Moon (The Immortals #2) Paperback | Pages: 284 pages
Rating: 3.61 | 84042 Users | 3741 Reviews

Relation Concering Books Blue Moon (The Immortals #2)

Just as Ever is learning everything she can about her new abilities as an immortal, initiated into the dark, seductive world by her beloved Damen, something terrible is happening to him. As Ever's powers are increasing, Damen's begin to fade after he is stricken by a mysterious illness that threatens his memory, his identity, his life. Desperate to save him, Ever travels to the mystical dimension of Summerland, where she uncovers not only the secrets of Damen's past - the brutal, tortured history he hoped to keep hidden - but also an ancient text revealing the workings of time. With the approaching blue moon heralding her only window for travel, Ever is forced to decide between turning back the clock and saving her family from the accident that claimed them - or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows weaker each day....

List About Books Blue Moon (The Immortals #2)

Title:Blue Moon (The Immortals #2)
Author:Alyson Noel
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:1st Edition
Pages:Pages: 284 pages
Published:July 7th 2009 by St. Martin's Griffin
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Supernatural. Fiction

Rating About Books Blue Moon (The Immortals #2)
Ratings: 3.61 From 84042 Users | 3741 Reviews

Weigh Up About Books Blue Moon (The Immortals #2)
I usually try to give a series a chance so even though I didn't have the greatest opinion of Evermore I read Blue Moon in the hopes that, maybe, the series just had a slow, simple start and would come into its own as the books went on.Nope.Blue Moon was disappointing at its best moments and absurd at its worst. Every mysterious aspect of the story did nothing to capture my imagination or interest - including the new mysterious guy who was responsible for Damen's new mysterious condition. Ever

Please don't name your child Ever. Ever.Before I even dove into this book, I got the "good luck". That being said, I was hesitant as fuck to read this book. Pretty sure I thought the first one was meh and okay but this one worked for a specific challenge.. so I decided to suffer once again.Blue Moon is one of those books you should see in a blue moon. Or never. Whichever your preference is - mine would be on the never side. Something is obviously going on between Ever and Damen (no, not the

I should not have read this book. It was not good for my brain.And I knew this when I checked this book out from the library. Because the first one was possibly one of the worst things I'd ever read. So, honestly, did I expect the second one to be worth reading?But I was curious. I really wanted to know what could possibly be in the sequel to Evermore. So, well, here we are.I won't rant about the problems it shares with its predecessor; I expected those, in all of their copious glory. (Though I

i read like 75 pages and its so so terrible my eyes bled out

It's Official, I hate Ever. The story is just lame, I found Ever more annoying than ever. She's an inconsistent character, doing one irrational thing after the other, and yeah, sometimes characters do that, but Ever's actions were contradictory. Like, when she finally thinks its okay to go all the way with Damen after a million lifetimes. Seriously?? The girl doesnt have enough of a brain to make the right decisions and not to trust the most obvious bad guy in the world, but shes smart enough

There is so much going on in this book that I don't want to say in the summary because I don't want to ruin it for you. All I can say is read this book! I really enjoy sequels, but they also make me nervous, especially when I loved the first book as much as I did Evermore. But Alyson Noel surpassed all my expectations, and not only is Blue Moon an amazing sequel - it sets the bar for the rest of this series very, very high! Even if you didn't love Evermore, I really suggest you pick this one up.

What a strange yet exciting journey..

Post a Comment

0 Comments