Books Download Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways #3) Free

Describe Books Toward Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways #3)

Original Title: Tempt Me at Twilight
ISBN: 0312949820 (ISBN13: 9780312949822)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.lisakleypas.com/booktemptme.asp
Series: The Hathaways #3
Characters: Poppy Hathaway, Harry Rutledge
Setting: London, England,1852(United Kingdom) Hampshire, England,1852
Books Download Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways #3) Free
Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways #3) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 373 pages
Rating: 4.18 | 31942 Users | 1704 Reviews

Particularize Out Of Books Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways #3)

Title:Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways #3)
Author:Lisa Kleypas
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 373 pages
Published:September 22nd 2009 by St. Martin's Paperbacks
Categories:Romance. Historical Romance. Historical. Historical Fiction

Narrative To Books Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways #3)

He was everything she'd sworn to avoid. Poppy Hathaway loves her unconventional family, though she longs for normalcy. Then fate leads to a meeting with Harry Rutledge, an enigmatic hotel owner and inventor with wealth, power, and a dangerous hidden life. When their flirtation compromises her own reputation, Poppy shocks everyone by accepting his proposal—only to find that her new husband offers his passion, but not his trust. And she was everything he needed. Harry was willing to do anything to win Poppy—except to open his heart. All his life, he has held the world at arm’s length…but the sharp, beguiling Poppy demands to be his wife in every way that matters. Still, as desire grows between them, an enemy lurks in the shadows. Now if Harry wants to keep Poppy by his side, he must forge a true union of body and soul, once and for all...

Rating Out Of Books Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways #3)
Ratings: 4.18 From 31942 Users | 1704 Reviews

Evaluate Out Of Books Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways #3)
★4.5★ "Perhaps Harry was becoming-or would become in time-the man he had always been meant to be. Because he had finally found someone who mattered." Tempt Me at Twilight is the third book in The Hathaways Series. The series features the lives and trials of the Hathaway family. Each book can be read as a stand-alone. Set in 1852 in London, Tempt Me at Twilight is the love story of Poppy Hathaway and the mysterious Harry Rutledge. "And whenever your wife is angry...for God's sake, don't try

What can I say about this book? After reading the last pages of this novel, at approximately 1 am, I set it down, knowing I couldn't possibly be ready to write a coherent review. Reviews are like soups or dishes with tomatoes and hearty seasonings. They should sit and rest, letting the spices and the tomato paste mingle together, so that the flavor can be maximized. Accordingly, I let myself ruminate in a bovine fashion about what I would write in my review of the latest historical by one of my

2.5 starsThis is my least favourite of the The Hathaways series, whereas I know a lot of people (including many of my GR friends) loved Tempt Me at Twilight.I think between Kev and Win's heartbreaking tale and Leo and Kat's almost screwball-y relationship, Poppy and Harry's story remained somewhat bland. It didn't help that the pacing felt uneven, especially after their marriage. Poppy's character seemed inconsistent. I don't know what it was but I simply didn't get her; her feelings for Harry

Re-read with Lacey, who unlike me, loved this! As did all my friends. Seriously, I'm not hating on anyone who loved this, I just couldn't stand this book.Down-grated from four to one stars after re-reading it again after about 4 years. All I can say is, my tastes have changed dramatically since then. There are a few things I no longer tolerate, and Harry basically did everything in his power to piss me off. a) He breaks off Poppy and the man she loves and is engaged to on a whim, uhm, because he

4.5 STARS Would you say that you're a good man, Harry?"He had to think about that. "No," he finally said. "In the fairy tale you mentioned last night, I would probably be the villain. But it's possible the villain would probably treat you far better than the prince would have. I enjoyed this one a lot more than I had anticipated! Harry, Harry, Harry. What a man! He would have been easy to hate, but oh so much easier to love. And what a fabulous seducer her was... whoa. So many great quotes in

Lets make one thing clear; this book is an HR duck. It looks like one, it talks like one, and it walks like one. Is it formulaic? Probably. Should I have enjoyed it as much as I did? Probably not. Am I giving it five stars anyway? Absolutely. Why? Because fuck you, thats why. I should start posting disclaimers at the top of my reviews for HRs stating that my opinion probably shouldnt be trusted. For those of you who know me, you know how many literary pet peeves I have. For those of you who dont

***5.0 "The Villian always gets the girl" stars***I absolutely love the Hathaways!!! And Harry and Poppy are the best!!! In the fairy tale you mentioned last night, I would probably be the villain. But it's possible the villain would treat you far better than the prince would have. HarryI stayed up all night reading to finish this book. I loved Cam and Amelia, but Tempt Me at Twilight turned out to be my favorite of the series. Cam was so damn perfect. I mean there wasn't a thing wrong with

Post a Comment

0 Comments