Books Touch of Power (Healer #1) Download Online Free

Books Touch of Power (Healer #1) Download Online Free
Touch of Power (Healer #1) Paperback | Pages: 390 pages
Rating: 4.14 | 41504 Users | 3216 Reviews

List Epithetical Books Touch of Power (Healer #1)

Title:Touch of Power (Healer #1)
Author:Maria V. Snyder
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 390 pages
Published:December 20th 2011 by Mira (first published December 11th 2011)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Magic. Romance. High Fantasy. Fiction. Adventure

Representaion Conducive To Books Touch of Power (Healer #1)

Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan assumes their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honoured for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated the Territories, leaving the survivors in a state of chaos. Stressed and tired from hiding, Avry is abducted by a band of rogues who, shockingly, value her gift above the golden bounty offered for her capture. Their leader an enigmatic captor-protector with powers of his own is unequivocal in his demands: Avry must heal a plague-stricken prince, the leader of a campaign against her people. As they traverse the daunting Nine Mountains, beset by mercenaries and magical dangers, Avry must decide who is worth healing and what is worth dying for.

Mention Books During Touch of Power (Healer #1)

Original Title: Touch of Power
ISBN: 0778313077 (ISBN13: 9780778313076)
Edition Language: English
Series: Healer #1
Characters: Avry of Kazan, Kerrick, Belen

Rating Epithetical Books Touch of Power (Healer #1)
Ratings: 4.14 From 41504 Users | 3216 Reviews

Write-Up Epithetical Books Touch of Power (Healer #1)
This book gave me no chance at all to deal with my physiological needs like a normal human being. I. Couldn't. Put. This. Down.Giving synopsis is not my strong suit so please don't expect one. And I think it's better to read this not knowing much of the premise anyway.Avry is my new favourite heroine. She's brave, stubborn, strong, kindhearted, selfless and has a great sense of humor which I appreciate a lot. I gave her an imaginary standing ovation everytime she stood her ground against Kerrick

I loved Snyder's first book, Poison Study, and since then I've been a faithful reader of everything she's written. I haven't actually enjoyed any of her books as much as PS, and I think I keep reading in hopes of discovering another book like that one. Alas, her most recent effort doesn't come close to PS for me.Snyder creates the kind of fantasy world I love, which has a nice medieval flavor. Snyder's never been one to info-dump in her stories, which I appreciate, but in this story I felt like

When I say that I was going into Touch of Power with astronomical expectations I wouldn't be exaggerating. I hope that the next books will be even better, but this one was great. Enjoyable, captivating read. My only problem was, that I had too much expectations after reading Poison Study series.The first half of this book was rather slow-paced, the characters were constantly walking somewhere through the woods and I was slightly bored at first. But halfway through the book, the story finally

Touch of Power (Healer #1), Maria V. SnyderThe Healer Series has three books, Touch of Power, Scent of Magic and Taste of Darkness.Touch of Power: Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan assumes their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honoured for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated the Territories, leaving the survivors in a state of chaos.Stressed and tired from hiding, Avry is abducted by a

Did I just enjoy this as much as Poison Study? I guess I did. WOW. Maria V. Snyder knows how to tell stories. I've been reading her books for a while now and they all are so good. I was a little hesitant toward this because..it wasn't in the Poison Study universe. It is a completely different story set in a different world with a different type of magic. AND I LOVED IT A LOT.The story follows Avry, a girl with the power of healing. She can cure almost anyone no matter what sickness or injuries

It's Maria V. Snyder people. She can do no wrong. I can't decide what's worse. Losing family members or not having a family member to lose. Unfortunately, that is a question many people had to ask themselves in the Fifteen Realms. A plague killed millions of poor souls, and the healers were the ones to blame, despised and on the run, hunted down and executed. The survivors were in no better condition than the dead, kingdoms and governments collapsed and among the ruins rose those who craved

Actual Rating: 2.5 starsThis book didn't make me feel, not really. It was entertaining but that's all. There are plenty of adventurous situations, but no real story for most of the book. Many things happen but nothing traps you enough to want to keep reading. I almost didn't finish it. Not because I did't like it, but because I wan't interested enough and it seemed as if I wouldn't be missing much if I did. I won't keep reading this series. I am sure the next installments would be pack with

Post a Comment

0 Comments