Download Books Online Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird #4)

Itemize Books In Pursuance Of Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird #4)

Edition Language: English
Series: The Ghost Bird #4
Download Books Online Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird #4)
Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird #4) Kindle Edition | Pages: 534 pages
Rating: 4.4 | 8796 Users | 351 Reviews

Chronicle Toward Books Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird #4)

Sang Sorenson’s abusive mother is secure in a hospital, and her father has vanished to a new family of his own, leaving Sang and her sister to fend for themselves. Sang is hanging by a thread, and her only hope is a group of boys she feels she barely knows. She’s never really alone. The Academy team has stepped in, promising to protect and care for Sang. Kota, Victor, Silas, Nathan, Gabriel, Luke and North take over, showing Sang they can be depended on for anything. But just because the parents are away, doesn’t mean Sang’s life has become any easier. The newfound freedom will have a higher price than any of them had imagined. Principal Hendricks now wants to use Sang to exploit Academy secrets. Mr. McCoy has his own dark plans for her. Enemies are closing in. Sang will need to learn to believe in the boys, and the boys will need to learn to trust her if they want to survive their rivals. And each other. The Academy, Relentless Trust

Identify Appertaining To Books Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird #4)

Title:Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird #4)
Author:C.L. Stone
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:1
Pages:Pages: 534 pages
Published:October 29th 2013 by Arcato Publishing (first published October 27th 2013)
Categories:Polyamorous. Reverse Harem. Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. High School

Rating Appertaining To Books Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird #4)
Ratings: 4.4 From 8796 Users | 351 Reviews

Crit Appertaining To Books Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird #4)
AHHHH YESSSS.(Sliiiiightly addicted to these. SORRY I'M NOT SORRY.)Not gonna spoiler it, but...man, I love North. He's such a mess. Also, DAT ENDING. If you don't find yourself going "oh man, I hoped she was gonna do that" ....wtf are you reading this for? I mean, really. ;)

To be completely honest, I'm a little bit shocked with THAT END!, perhaps I'm too naive and I didn't considered that THAT would be the 'solution' to the reverse harem situation *feels dumb*. Not that I don't approve it, I've already stated that I couldn't/wanted to pick just one, but seriously, C.L. Stone you have surprised me once again. HUGE surprise.I've realized I write almost the same things in my reviews about these books but it's only the truth. This series are unique and incredible.

Sweet lord above I haTE THIS. This book took me so long to read compared to others because it was so gratingly unbelievable. Okay, I get that all the books are pretty unrealistic, but this one was so horrifically stupid I can't even ????? I have a few serious issues with this book that I feel compelled to air. Firstly, how many times do I need to read that "Sang feels uncomfortable with Mr Blackbourne touching her, because she's used to the other guys touching her but not him" I'm pretty sure I

Oh my, that ending.....!!!!!!! Must.Read.The.Next.Book.NOW!!

Loved it! Please don't make me wait til Jan of 14 , please, please, please! I absolutely am on board with the bird being with all of the dogs!!! I was leaning more towards Mr. Blackbourne as her love interest, but when I read that...I got ..well...excited by the concept! Love this series, just don't think I'll make it til Jan! And just for the record I am in love with all of them...ALL of them!

9 GUYS.9 DIFFERENT LOVE INTERESTS. AT ONCE. WHAT THE FUCK?? I'm seriously questioning my sanity right now!!Because, I'm totally rooting for Sang and her 9 men to be still together??And the thing is, there isn't one I like more than the others, I seriously think all the guys are equally as incredible as others...This is so damn unrealistic, I MEAN COME THE FUCK ON?? 9 GUYS??? WHAAAT*Mindblown*

This is my favourite book. I love Sang, she is the best heroine ever. I hate the bad stuff that she goes through. Also, I love how the boys protect her. My favourite boy is North. Silas is my second favourite. Then, Mr. Blackbourne rounds out my top three. Each boy brings a special and unique quality to the book. This was a fantastic sequel. It is something totally different than what you usually expect from an author. I think it makes the story fresh and new. I can't wait to read Drop of Doubt

Post a Comment

0 Comments