Free Books Online Grim (Tornians #1)

Free Books Online Grim (Tornians #1)
Grim (Tornians #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 438 pages
Rating: 4.13 | 8961 Users | 721 Reviews

Be Specific About Books To Grim (Tornians #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Tornians #1

Rendition Supposing Books Grim (Tornians #1)

King Grim Vasteri is the strongest, most feared warrior in the Tornian Empire. He has been sent by his Emperor to find and retrieve compatible females for their dying civilization. King Grim Vasteri is the strongest and most feared warrior in the Tornian Empire. He is the King of Luda, blood brother to the Emperor and his line will die with him. He will have no offspring for no female would join with him for once he was scarred he was considered 'unfit'. The Tornian Empire has been dying ever since the great infection caused the birth of females to become a rarity. Since then they have been searching the known universes for compatible females. The Emperor's discovery of a compatible female on a slave ship changed that. He'd ordered Grim to find his Empress' home world so more 'unprotected' females could be obtained, knowing Grim would never be allowed to Join with one. Lisa Miller is a widowed mother of two little girls, Carly and Miki. Her husband died just a year ago, after a long battle with cancer and she misses him immensely. Friends want her to start dating again but in her heart, she knows there isn't a man on the planet she could love like her Mark. Who could love their girls like their own. Therefore, she'll stay alone. When Lisa is discovered 'unprotected' at her husband's grave, she wakes on an alien ship heading for an alien world. Refusing to accept this she confronts the large males, demanding she be returned to her children. Seeing his chance to have a female, Grim agrees to accept and protect her offspring, if she agrees to Join with him and only him. Realizing this is the only way she can retrieve her children Lisa agrees and the Tornian Empire changes forever.

Details Appertaining To Books Grim (Tornians #1)

Title:Grim (Tornians #1)
Author:M.K. Eidem
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 438 pages
Published:August 30th 2013 by M.K. Eidem
Categories:Science Fiction. Aliens. Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Science Fiction Romance. Paranormal Romance

Rating Appertaining To Books Grim (Tornians #1)
Ratings: 4.13 From 8961 Users | 721 Reviews

Assess Appertaining To Books Grim (Tornians #1)
The owls's reaction sums up mine when I was Halfway through Grim. I was not expecting this book to be a good read because I have been really prone to falling for flashy descriptions(a lot), recently. (ahem ahem Claimed, Wicked Fall could belong to the said lot).Grim Vasteri is overprotective, a king and an alpha male to boot. He loves his Lisa and the kids and is willing to die for them. I was very surprised at how Lisa handles being kidnapped and then later adjusts to her new life, all for

almost 5 starsI hadn't read anything by this author before but when I saw that this book was ranked similarly to sci-fi romance books I'd read, I decide to try a sample then ended up purchasing it. At it's heart, this is an enjoyable story if interactions between alien men and earth women are what you're wanting to read. Mars men want and need Earth women - favorite trope of mine. The characters, plot and details are strongly developed and come together well. Grim, Lisa and their daughters

*Previously posted on Amazon.com*4.5 stars, and a plea to fellow readers:This was an excellent story at the heart of it. Great concept. Solid basic design and heartfelt execution.Was it perfect execution? No. But herein lies my plea to fellow readers, and I will subject you to it prior to my actual review:The large, NY-type Publishing houses take horrible advantage of readers; that's a known fact. They take even more horrible advantage of writers as I've learned in the past year or so. To that

*Previously posted on Amazon.com*4.5 stars, and a plea to fellow readers:This was an excellent story at the heart of it. Great concept. Solid basic design and heartfelt execution.Was it perfect execution? No. But herein lies my plea to fellow readers, and I will subject you to it prior to my actual review:The large, NY-type Publishing houses take horrible advantage of readers; that's a known fact. They take even more horrible advantage of writers as I've learned in the past year or so. To that

I liked this story but was astonished to find EVERY SINGLE PAGE of the book (and no, I'm not exaggerating) had spelling, usage, grammar errors or typos. I can't remember the last time I managed to finish such a sloppily edited work, but the world-building was excellent and I loved the hero. I actually began to question if the author's first language was English at one point, so I would encourage her to hire a copy editor next time, so her story can be purged of such distractions in the future.

Very solid 4 "Loving me some Tornians" Stars!Well, let me start by saying, I've had this book sitting on my Kindle for... can't be less than two years. I kept passing it up and I don't know why. What a mistake! This book was really good. It started off kind of "bow-chicka-wow-wow"; and that is totally cool with me from time to time. Or really a lot of times, but this turned into a very good story. There was the usual alien warrior/human female getting to know you ebbs and flows, but there was

5 Unexpected StarsI love the Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon, but I wanted to find a new series to fall in love with. I was looking around Goodreads reviews and a reviewer mentioned M.K. Eidem. I had nothing to lose since my library (I know, surprised me too) had a copy and so I took a chance.Ill be honest and say the cover is butt ugly and the book is pretty old, but within the first pages I was HOOKED! I loved Grim from start to finish. It was nothing what I expected. It to my surprise

Post a Comment

0 Comments