Free Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6)Books Online Download

Specify Books Toward Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6)

Original Title: Seven minutes in heaven
ISBN: 0062128221 (ISBN13: 9780062128225)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Lying Game #6
Characters: Emma Paxton, Ethan Landry, Sutton Mercer, Laurel Mercer, Nisha Banerjee
Free Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6)Books Online Download
Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6) Hardcover | Pages: 371 pages
Rating: 4.2 | 7800 Users | 920 Reviews

Describe Appertaining To Books Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6)

Title:Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6)
Author:Sara Shepard
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 371 pages
Published:July 30th 2013 by HarperTeen
Categories:Young Adult. Mystery. Romance

Interpretation As Books Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6)

MY SISTER WANTS THE TRUTH. BUT SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS. For months, my long-lost twin, Emma, has been living my life and trying to solve my murder. She's unearthed dark secrets about my friends, my family, and my tangled past. But when it comes to finding my killer, she keeps running into dead ends. Until my body shows up in Sabino Canyon. Suddenly everyone knows there are two girls who look like Sutton Mercer - and that one of them is dead. At first the police assume the body is Emma's. But as questions and accusations start flying, it's harder than ever for Emma to keep playing me. The truth is bound to come out eventually. And when it does, Emma will be suspect number one in my murder investigation. If she can't find my killer before time runs out, she'll end up behind bars... or worse.

Rating Appertaining To Books Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6)
Ratings: 4.2 From 7800 Users | 920 Reviews

Commentary Appertaining To Books Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6)
WARNING! Do NOT read this book in public or any transpotational means. USEFUL ADVICE keep a box of tissues at arms lenght! ** I mean it. I cried my eyes out. It was an epic conclusion to the series. It was worth reading all six books and two anthologies just to get down to this ending. WOW. Congrats Sara Shepard!!!

Ok here is proof that Ethan is the killer!1. Someone hacked onto Sutton's Facebook account to trick Emma into coming to her house. Charlottes house was also broken into. Ethan is very good at hacking which can explain both of those occurrences. Also when Emma went over to Ethan's house he was on her profile page. 2. Ethan and Emma supposedly got in a "fight" But not before Emma saw the glow of a cigarette butt in the bush. They left separately. The next day Emma got into Ethan's car and remarked

I wasn't surprised at all by who the killer was - there was always something off about Ethan. The first alarm bell went off in my mind when Ethan, this random classmate of Sutton's, knew that Emma wasn't Sutton - when not even those closest to her could tell the difference. The only way he'd know the difference is if he was super creepy and spied on Sutton constantly and knew everything about her (which he kinda did), or that he killed Sutton and orchestrated this whole take-Sutton's-place

The last book? We FINALLY know what happened to Sutton? Ok...Ethan didn't do it. I really don't think that he did. Was he involved? Probably. He didn't like Sutton after the unknown Lying Game prank that no one knows what they did. Do we get to find out what happened in this book? I wanna know.Anyway, Sutton is dead. They find her body in this book. But its the way that she died. Not who killed her. She probably committed suicide or something and she had someone help her make it look like a

I knew it was him, but at the same time I didn't want it to be!I'm really, really, really happy with how this series ended. I feared it would go the way of Pretty Little Liars and we'd be 20 books in before figuring out the identity of Sutton's killer, but Sara Shepard wrapped it up nicely in Book 6. Though initially I wasn't stoked on who the killer was, I couldn't be happier with how neatly Sara Shepard tied everything up. We learn that the killer is Ethan and he'd lied about his previous history as a juvenile delinquent. He wasn't arrested for

Okay, I got to say this was a great ending. Now this had my attention all the way through the book. I wish the rest of the series was that way. I was shocked when I found out that (view spoiler)[ the killer was Ethan (hide spoiler)]. I thought it was going to be someone else, but boy was I wrong. Happy with how this ended. Very shocked and I think this proved to be a good series in the end. Great ending to an okay book series!

Seven Minutes In Heaven by Sara ShepardThis was the perfect ending to an incredible series!This series has taken me through the last 4 years of my life, and I do not regret it one bit, In-fact I wouldn't have all the memories I have now without these books. Isn't it amazing how books can do that? I was right about who I suspected to be the murderer, but that doesn't mean I got any less scared when we found out! This book had the perfect mixture of creepy, suspense, thrill, and just everything

Post a Comment

0 Comments