Free Voice from the East Books Online

Present About Books Voice from the East

Title:Voice from the East
Author:Neel Preet
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 62 pages
Published:May 25th 2016 by Partridge India
Categories:Poetry
Free Voice from the East  Books Online
Voice from the East Paperback | Pages: 62 pages
Rating: 4.58 | 26 Users | 18 Reviews

Ilustration Supposing Books Voice from the East

"Voice From The East" is a well versed poetry book having a collection of 35 very appealing poems. Most of these poems are written with a sense of emotional touch. The book consists of a vivid range of topics since these poems had touched a lot of subjects within them. Some of these poetries possess very deep meanings trying to flash out the deapth of the life experiences. This book is perfectly composed for readers since it covers all the ranges of the poetries touching the common aspects of the human life. Based upon the common life time experiences these poems are being composed. This book also features some very fine "Allegories," "Sonnets," "Free Verses," "Fantasies," a "Ballad" and also a "Lyric." While a few of these poems also flashes out light on "Mythological Subjects," "Historical Events," "Religious Sentiments," "Philosophies," "Imaginations," and the "Environment." Also there are some "Romantic" poetries while some "Tragic" poetries as well. In this book readers would find a very colorful presentation of the various facets of "Life," "Joys," "Sorrow," "Pains," "Hope," "Victory," "Morality" and reflects the phases of life.

Declare Books Concering Voice from the East



Rating About Books Voice from the East
Ratings: 4.58 From 26 Users | 18 Reviews

Judge About Books Voice from the East
Truly a worth reading book with all kinds of poetry which surely touches your heart. This book has all the qualities of being the best seller in the poetry genre 👌👌

Mr. Preet puts great emotion into this book of poetry. He sent me and e book copy to read and review.I am so glad I got to read this. I normally don't read poetry, but this book was just wonderful. He's on his way to becoming a great storyteller.Thank you, Mr. Preet, for the privilege of reading this book.

I would like to congratulate Neel Preet on his book 'Voice from the east'. It is an interesting foundation of solid ideas that you witness in each and every page. Many of them took my complete attention: Ballad of the Black Fort, Glimpse of That Witch, I Want, The Soil of Magadha, When I met her and the list goes on. The chapter, Jesus Told Me, deserves special mention.It is in the execution of these ideas that Neel has been marginally successful, but that is the way of a true artist. Every

'Voice from the East' is a great collection of poems. The author showed a variety of emotions through his works. Many different topics are covered in this book which makes it suitable for everyone as everyone will find something for themselves in this collection. I personally enjoyed most of the poems but a couple of them stood out the most. I absolutely loved 'Dream Girl' 'Kite On The High Hills' and 'What not to say'. These three poems were what made the book unique in my opinion. I had a

I am not much of a poetry reader but the author had been gracious enough to send me the book to read. I thoroughly enjoyed this, specifically Story of night, Glimpse of the witch and The foregone days are few of my favourites.The writing is fresh and new also loved the vocabulary. I would love to read more of his works and looking forward to the same. Ill highly recommend this book to all.Happy Reading.

It's a wonderful thing to write poetry and get those alluring & appealing verses published into a Book. It took me a year and a half to complete to my journey of pride & being it be my first book, "Voice From The East" is very special to me. It was a dream project and the desire was to compose delightful poetry to please the readers and give them the benevolent feelings of Hope, Love, Pride, Joy and Victory. So I highly hope that you'll love this book as the intention was to make my

A MUST READ!😍👌 A beautiful collection of 35 poems, embedded with the right emotions. The author has been soo graceful in expressing his emotions through his words✌. It seems soo real. Specially, the poem "Dream Girl"! 😍

Post a Comment

0 Comments