Books Online Download Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (The Darcy Saga #2) Free

Be Specific About Books Conducive To Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (The Darcy Saga #2)

ISBN: 1402217412 (ISBN13: 9781402217418)
Edition Language: English URL http://sharonlathanauthor.com/
Series: The Darcy Saga #2
Characters: Elizabeth Bennet, Fitzwilliam Darcy
Books Online Download Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (The Darcy Saga #2) Free
Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (The Darcy Saga #2) Paperback | Pages: 448 pages
Rating: 3.7 | 1894 Users | 176 Reviews

Present Regarding Books Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (The Darcy Saga #2)

Title:Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (The Darcy Saga #2)
Author:Sharon Lathan
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 448 pages
Published:September 1st 2009 by Sourcebooks Landmark (first published May 1st 2008)
Categories:Romance. Historical. Historical Fiction. Historical Romance. Fiction

Rendition During Books Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (The Darcy Saga #2)

Beyond Pride and Prejudice…Beyond 'I Do'… Darcy and Lizzy venture away from Pemberley to journey through England, finding friends, relatives, fun, love, and an even deeper and more sacred bond along the way. Having embarked on the greatest adventure of all, marriage and the start of a new life together, now the Darcys take the reader on a journey through a time of prosperity, enjoyment, and security. They experience all the adventures of travel, with friends and relatives providing both companionship and complications, and with fun as their focus. The sights and sounds, tastes and flavors of Regency England come alive. Through it all, Darcy and Lizzy continue to build a marriage filled with romance, sensuality, and the beauty of a deep, abiding love.

Rating Regarding Books Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (The Darcy Saga #2)
Ratings: 3.7 From 1894 Users | 176 Reviews

Piece Regarding Books Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (The Darcy Saga #2)
this book was about 300 pages too long and all it did was setup the next book. it was good in that it built more story lines but that is all it did. the only major interesting action came at the end and sure enough once the action was over, so was the book. needless to say, i will not be reading the next one.

I am always sad when I finish a Lathan book because I know the series is coming closer to an end for me. I just smoke and enjoy spending all my time with the Darcys at Pemberley... Oh, is there anywhere more drama than Pemberley??? I love the relationship Lathan creates here as well as the supporting cast... I just have a permanent smile on my face when I read her books!!

but regret? I could sooner regret breathing than to regret having you as my wife S.LathanSeriously did Darcy just say that! Swoon! Lathans saga continues in the second instalment of Journeys Beyond Pemberley, we follow the Darcys to town for the season, stopping in Hertfordshire on route to stay with the Bingleys. As is typical of Lathan nothing is rushed and every detail is imparted. Mr Darcy partakes in a billiards tournament whilst in Meryton and it is these details that allow the reader to

This book was fantastic. It is the 2nd in a 3 book series continuing Pride & Prejudice. (The 3rd book is to be released Jan 1, 2010). I am a huge fan of ane Austen's P&P, and although this book takes a few liberties with the story, it is still worth the read. Just be ready for some (actually, a lot of) very steamy sex scenes!

Honestly, I am impressed I could make it through this book without throwing up a little in my mouth. I SO MUCH wanted to like it, it had such good reviews, and I love a Pride and Prejudice theme (in theory). But. BUT. Several hundred pages of pure syrup (Oh, Elizabeth, my dearest love, my lover, my treasure, how much I love you, GAG) and an unbroken pattern of sex every other page - at least - just does not float my boat. Gushy love sentiments once in a while, okay, but in every conversation, I

I've been looking forward to read this book, I really loved the first 2 hundred pages when I realized that there was no story! At first, I really enjoyed a glimpse into the married life of Mr and Mrs Darcy, but I soon realized that the book was only made of those intimate moments between them, nothing else really! The book is over 400 pages, 350 of them will take you to the Darcys bed! I love Mr Darcy, and at first, peeping into his intimate life, the details of his anatomy, his passion for his

A real disappointment. This is one of the few books in my life that I haven't finished. 90% is coversation between Elizabeth and Mr Darcy on how much they love one another or discription of bedroom activity. I made it through almost half, but should have put it down earlier. Becomes repepative, as there really is only so many ways to actually say I love you. I felt like I was reading same conversations and scenes over and over. Very little description of other characters and society. Overall

Post a Comment

0 Comments